♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Friday 7 December 2012

(Subaru) My Sweet Bodyguard - Episode 1

          Referring to my last post, I have been playing otome games very recently and I'm going to write a review about it. Its 'My Sweet Boyfriend' which is played on GREE, so if you want to install it or something, simply type 'My Sweet Boyfriend for GREE' and you'll get it. XD

          Alright, so the story goes like this; I was working as a bunny mascot or something in an amusement park, handing out balloons for kids. Out of a sudden, everything was a mess and I'm under attack. Bodyguards came to my rescue and skip, skip, skip; I found out I was indeed the prime minister's daughter.

          Bodyguards were assigned to me and I got to choose my personal bodyguard. *cunning eyes* I'm gonna rape you. The game is designed for all ages, so be assured that no inappropriate scenes are going to appear. Ever since knowing that I can actually screen capture the whole thing, I've started using it a lot. I shall showcase some of the screen captures below.

          You'll get to choose from three different bodyguards and make one your personal one. Then, you can complete episodes with them and get more lovey dovey with each episode. I went for Subaru Ichiyanagi. So, let's give Subaru a warm welcome *applauses*:

That's him on the left and me on the right. 
Oh God, why do I look like that... OTZ 
I'm just kidding; he doesn't actually looks like that - this is his real form:


          Charming, isn't he? XD And I guess that's the back of my head. But this picture alone is not enough to show my appreciation and love for him. I played for a long time yesterday because its just too enjoyable, but then now I have nothing left. No money, no energy, no points - nothing. *cries*

          You'll have to complete missions with your chosen bodyguard and when you have successfully completed, you'll get items and such. So far, I've only cleared one mission. This is our first mission (pardon the black spaces on the pictures *cries*):


          And then we went on a date:

Why do we have to be in chibi forms... OTZ 
And if you are high level enough in your love parameter, 
you'll get scenes like this sadly screen captured picture:

The guy above is explaining the types of mission and the endings. 
If you can't read the dialogues, its like this: 
"Is the potato ok with this? How about the taste? 
Do you want it mild? Or would you like it spicy?" 
UNFORTUNATELY, I have yet to reach this sweet stage. *cries*

          I shall introduce the earlier parts of our meeting in the pictures below (which took place in his car):



Ahh, such a sweet boy... *_* 
Makes me have no intention to date real guys anymore.

          That's about all for this episode! Shall make one post for every episode - if I remembered. XD And so, I've decided to let him try this on:

He's such a bitter gourd.

          I have so much fun playing! XD He apparently left me this:


          Arghhh!!! I want to play it so badly now but then my eyes' going to be rotten if I continue at this rate. OTZ Go try it if you have the time and oh, let me repeat, its only available on IPhones and Androids. Damn, why don't they develop PC versions... *cries* Suitable for humans like me who have absolutely no love life - or if you want an additional one. *winks*

















       

4 comments:

  1. kyaaaa!!! this game totally awesome..i also played and i fall in love with my own boduguard..i can't stop smiling and i also agree with you, no intention to date real guys anymore.lolz..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!! At first I wasn't that into him, but now I totally love him! XD Smiling like an idiot will definitely happen~ 2D guys, rejoice!

      Delete
  2. oww, i really like ur page, thanks for sharing ur screenshots *_*
    i have also just finished subaru, and he´s just too cute >////////<
    and the "take care of my sweet girl, next bodyguard"-scene was like oww :( i don´t like to leave u subaru :(
    Currently i´m playing Mizuki, he´s also a cute pie! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for liking! >.^ Subaru is such a darling~ Enjoy Mizuki; he is so adorable!! <3

      Delete