♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 26 December 2012

(Subaru) My Sweet Bodyguard - Episode 4

          I'm back for the 4th episode and I am seriously sorry for the super long delay. OTZ I shall rapidly upload as fast as I can before school starts and drags my otome gaming down. So here is it:


He's wearing that apron again!




Subaru, you can sew...?

I'm beginning to think that he's an otomen...





A dinner with my club members. 



I helped Midori to the washroom as she was feeling unwell.






Subaru!




I don't think I would after this incident. <.<

At last, I got to see Subaru in action! XD












A
I feel like this is a bad time to refuse his kindness.


You can be so kind when you want to, huh... T^T

*added to Album of Memories*

I am already feeling grateful enough...




          This episode made my heart melt and I think this is the first time I really felt like I like Subaru. At first, he was kind of mean and everything, but he can be so kind sometimes. *sighs* If only I could have him as my bodyguard. Subaru, come to the 3D world with me!

This is a preview of the next episode:

Stay tuned!



4 comments:

  1. Hi... I just play this game and already at this episode.
    Why i can't see any pic in my album?
    I play this game free. Is that why i don't have pic?
    I can see my room position too. So i just put item randomly.
    Thanks for your answer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello~ I never had this problem so I'm not sure how to help. >.<
      Try reloading if you haven't already or maybe wait for a few days before checking again.
      You can check your Album of Memories at the menu.
      I played this game for free too and the pictures are compulsory. :)

      Nobody can view their room position so no worries.
      I can't view it too. XD
      You just have to remember where your furnitures are.

      Hope this helps. \(^.^)/

      Delete
    2. thanks for your answer. it's really help.
      but can i ask another question?
      (i already decide to ask anyway. he...)

      my closet already full. it's just can save 10 item. will this closet have more room next time? cause every mission episode we must buy something.
      Another one, will the result of story change if we take wrong choices?

      Thanks very much for your time to answer.

      Delete
    3. Yes, the size of your closet will most probably increase along the way.
      Try to play an event if possible because sometimes you can spin gachas in events that give you closet spaces.
      You just have to keep on sacrificing your outfits for now. >.<

      And yes, the result will change.
      Your choice determines which ending you'll get depending on your compatibility with your bodyguard and etc.
      There are 4 different endings; good luck! <3

      Delete