♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 26 December 2012

(Subaru) My Sweet Bodyguard - Episode 5

          Are you ready for Ep5? XD I know its not that awesome or anything, but I'm just contributing to the game I love. So, I shall be continuing the reviews!


I bought him that bow tie he's wearing. 





My stomach's rumbling... T^T

I- It shows?!




I'm sure.



Obviously... OTZ


But why...? T^T





~~~ MISSION ~~~

          Sorry for not separating the mission from the main story... OTZ







T- Thanks. >///<

A




Father...

A random guy from the opposition party strike up a conversation with me.
This Fukuda...!

Subaru and Fukuda went into an argument after this.




B
Katsuragi is here to have a word with Subaru.
Now I'm scared. <.<



I'm sorry...! It wasn't on purpose! 


I know...






You saying that makes me all the more sad, Mizuki... T^T

          It made me feel kinda sad having Subaru taken away. I was panicking when Katsuragi said that he needs to talk to Subaru. I hope he's fine... >.< So, here's the review for next episode:


          I'm sorry if I messed up some episodes and added contents from other episodes. >.< I'm pretty sure I didn't, but that's just in case. Be sure to stay tuned! XD




No comments:

Post a Comment