♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Friday 7 December 2012

(Common Route) Be My Princess - Episode 1

          Hey, I'm back! This time with another game; that's right - I'm double-timing. *smirks* This game follows the storyline in which you are an aspiring fashion designer and got into your dream company - Jean Pierre. You move to Charles in order to be able to go to work and that's basically how you meet the princes.

          There's six princes overall and then you'll get to decide whom you want to end up with. Now there's a Christmas event going on and you get to date with three princes. Well, at first you choose one and if you can, you try to complete all their route. Now I'm still with one prince for Christmas. At least, this Christmas, I'll have a date...

          If you play 'My Sweet Bodyguard' and 'Be My Princess" - and guaranteed that you date all the three princes during the Christmas event - there's going to be something for you in 'My Sweet Bodyguard'. I'm hoping that I can, if that's actually possible. *cries*

          Cut the talking and more onto the game. Here's all of them:

Oh, what lovely lads.

          I shall proceed to introduce them:

Prince Glenn (18)- the youngest.

Prince Edward (23)

Prince Keith (22)

Prince Roberto (25)

Prince Joshua (24)

Prince Wilfred (25)

          Can't believe I actually remember their names and ages. OTZ There are birthdays, country infos, etc listed, so if you want to, go ahead and memorize it. XD Not that their age matters since all of them are hot enough. 

          In order to avoid confusion; I shall talk about the main story first:

He came to pick me up to the ball.
Well, actually, I was taking the place of another girl.

Make a selection.

Oh, how I'd hope. 

Oh God.

          And then I went on and met the other princes:




          Unfortunately, I deleted Prince Joshua's dialogue... OTZ Shouldn't have done that. Here's a picture of Glenn's 'Private Room' content (p.s. There's a 'Private Room' button for each prince). I find this rather amusing:

So, what if I am...? *evil smile*
Btw, I am younger than him, so that's quite a weird statement.

          I shall write the Christmas event in another post because this is getting rather lengthy. XD Be sure to check out the game if you can!











No comments:

Post a Comment