♥ Followers ♥

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 26 December 2012

(Joshua) Be My Princess - The Princess's Christmas


          Now I'm back with Prince Joshua's route! As usual, it started off with me standing by a road after a party.









Prince Joshua's butler. 
He's pretty friendly~



What, me...?
I'm just going back home as usual.






Naomi's spending Christmas with her boyfriend. \(^.^)/



You're just embarrassed!


Its true then. *smirks*


You're exactly right.








I did not know that you were searching for me.
I was waiting for you, actually...


By 'he', it means Prince Edward.














I think its kinda cute when he does this. >.<




Royal duties always come first for him...

I think you're actually the weird one;
whoever does work on a date? T^T





Technically, yes.


Because they are not the real Santa! XD



*birds chirping*


Snow...!


We went in here for shelter.


>///<




Its okay even if we don't find him...

Nobody just research about Christmas...







Its more than okay!



Yes...









Y- You should answer it...


Wow, harsh...
Alright, 5, 4, 3, 2... 1.






Yes, I did.










Good night...


I'll be fine.


Y- You're coming over here...?!


*added to Album of Memories*

But I don't wanna sound like a creep. <.< 




Actually, it would be better if you did. XD


You're so straightforward...



So do you.







          So, that's the end! Prince Joshua is generally more of the stiff type and doesn't express emotions well. He's straightforward when voicing out his emotions though. And I guess you could say that he was more of the awkward type. :) It was definitely fun to experience his route! XD I got a Happy End, but am still depressed that I did not get a Secret Happy End. Oh well, its over anyway. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment